In the 21st century, science has reached a whole new level of technologies that delivered a more practical and easy experience to the users.
From smartphones to smart toilets,
No doubt it’s a whole upgraded era of technology.
Today we are going through one of the latest technologies too.
You ever wondered? You can upgrade your deadbolt,
Yes it has become necessary to upgrade your smart homes
Because why not?
In this article, we will go through the following things
Why smart locks are necessary for your home?
Benefits of smart locks
Latest Wi-Fi smart lock features and overview
Someone who wants their home to look advanced and smart
A smart lock is a base
As it’s something anyone would see at first glance,
Not only it adds the modern look to your home but it’s also pretty smart for practicality
Smart locks are designed to function with voice assistants, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth exist in a variety of sizes and shapes, with rapidly expanding availability. Whatever your problem with your front door, there’s probably a smart lockout there for you. Let’s go through the features of a smart lock that can improve your life.
Don’t get annoyed anymore for keys
Remote access, voice control, and scene control are included in smart locks. Set up scenes like “goodnight google” which would lower the lights, change the thermostat, and lock the front door with Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, and Amazon Alexa.
This would also solve the issue of Keys getting misplaced.
Consider smart locks with keypads to prevent chasing down keys or changing locks whenever you go out.
It improves home security as Smart keys allow you to provide access to many persons and monitor who enters and exits your home at any time of day or night.
Smart keys allow you to provide access to many people and monitor who enters and exits your home at any time of day or night.
And many more benefits but the main part is the selection of perfect products,
One of the top locks includes an august Wi-Fi smart lock too.
Picture taken from https://readwrite.com/
Let’s get into it
First glance features includes,
- Remotely locking or unlocking the door,
- Getting updated of door status.
- Grant virtual guest keys.
- Get updated of5 who’s coming and going.
- Use a voice assistant of your choice to control your door.
- Easy to install attaches to your existing deadbolt on the inside of your door to keep your original keys.
- With built-in Wi-Fi, there’s no additional bridge required to connect.
- With the August app on your phone or Apple Watch, you have complete control.
- With the auto-lock feature get your front door protected for up to 30 minutes after it is closed or after a specified length of time has passed. Never be concerned about whether or not your door is locked again.
- August’s great remote control feature benefits of remotely controlling the coming and going of people from home or locking the door if5 you forget to lock it.
- You can let in trustworthy friends or family simply with your august app. also get updated on when did anyone came and left the home.
- Added an additional security verification by fingerprint or facial recognition before operating your lock remotely.
- The 4th generation smart lock from August is now 45% smaller.
- And the price it comes in is $199.99.