Tech Forums & Message Boards. Discuss Newest & Greatest Tech Trends. › Tech Forums & Message Boards. Discuss Newest & Greatest Tech Trends. › General Talk › How to Launch an Instance using Azure VNet?
MemberSeptember 9, 2021 at 7:50 am
- First, create a virtual network in the Azure cloud
- Next, create subnets into each virtual network
- Now, assign each subnet with the respective instance or Virtual Machine
- After which you can connect the instance to a relevant Network Security Group
- Finally, configure the properties in the network security and set policies
- As a result, you will be able to launch your instance on Azure
Moving forward, we will see a demonstration on creating an Azure virtual machine and virtual network step-by-step.
Demo: Step-By-Step Demo of Creating Azure Virtual Machine and Virtual Network
Step 1 − First, log into your Azure Management Portal, select ‘New’ at the bottom left corner.
Step 2 − Next, on the Network Services go to Virtual Network -> Quick create.
Step 3 – Now, enter the name and leave all other fields empty and click ‘next’.
Step 4 − Finally, click on ‘Create a Virtual Network,’ and it is done.
Step 5 – First, select ‘create’ to build a new Virtual Machine with Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter.
Step 6 – Once the fields are entered, select the existing resource group that you had created for the virtual network and select OK.
Step 7 – Now, choose a desired size and configuration by selecting DS1_V2 Standard type
Step 8 – Now select the subnet as FrontEndSubnet and do not change the public IP address.
Step 9 – Create a new availability set and set a new name to it.
Step 10 – Finally, click and select ‘create’.