For recording your computer’s screen you need a screen recording software, there are many screen recording software in the market, some are paid, some are free, both software have their own pros and cons, many software uses for many purposes.
Most of us, we don’t want to spend money on the screen recording tools/software, and this is likely to good decision if you need a decent screen recording software that records your screen and capture Screenshots and provide some editing features, there are plenty of software that provides you exact same features as you want for free. So in this article we will talk about 7 Best Screen Recording Software for Windows 10 or Windows 11.
ShareX screen recorder is an open source free tool, and it has various custom features. It is mostly targeted to developers and power users, so an average user may get lost in the many advanced tools.
• Supports many URL sharing services
• Records full screen, window, freehand, monitor or scrolling
• Imports existing videos, music, or photos
• Allows custom watermarks and color effects
• Low quality of game recording
• Complicated for the average user
• No webcam recording
2. DVDVideoSoft’s Free Screen Video Recorder
DVDVideoSoft’s Free Screen Video Recorder is a lightweight, fully-featured screen recording software. It can record Skype conversations with no limits, it is best for Skype interviews and online conferences calls. And included a easy-to-use image editor that is very helpful for attaining a polished look
• It offers a convenient screenshot feature
• Have different modes for recording screen and video
• Suitable for recording Skype conversations
• Step-by-step instructions provided on the website
• Available in 10 languages
• Output formats include MP4, TGA, PNG, GIF and JPEG
• Microphone sound recording only
• Excessive ads may interrupt your work
• Saves recordings to AVI only
• May install unwanted software during download
3. Free Cam
Free Cam is a simple and easy-to-use screen recorder with a built-in audio/video editor. The intuitive interface allows you to take Screenshots. This software is free, even then it does not show any ad or place any watermark.
• No watermark, No time limits and No ads
• Records voice-overs and computer sounds
• Wide selection of audio effects
• High-quality resolution
• Removes background noise
• You can upload videos directly on YouTube or save videos as WMV
• No webcam recording
• Saves recordings to WMV only
Ezvid claims to be the world’s easiest screen recording tools, and that may be not too far from it. This software charity is enhanced by the product’s speed: specifically it is designed to save user’s time. Ezvid helps you to produce and upload videos directly to YouTube.
• High-quality resolution (1280 x 720p HD)
• Offers computer-generated speech for narrative purposes
• Sleek and modern interface
• Speed control over output videos
• Instantaneous upload to YouTube
• Selection of popular music tracks included
• Reviewers report extraneous noise
• Minor bugs and inconsistencies
• Fullscreen game is not available
5. OBS Studio
OBS Studio is one of the most used and a powerful open source software for video recording and live streaming. In this software you can create scenes and compose with multiple sources like images, window captures, browser windows, texts webcams and more, and then switch between them seamlessly via custom transitions.
• Has no recording limit
• Offers built in audio mixer with per-source filters
• Does not add watermarks
• Allows you to set up multiple scenes and can use various sources
• Supports multiple streaming services
• Provides advanced configuration options
• Reported to crash quite often
• Not suited for quick screen recording
• Learning curve is steep for non-techs
CamStudio is a great choice for one time or occasional users with minimal editing needs. This software is open source and a lightweight screen recorder, it creates videos in AVI format that can be converted to SWF.
• Creates a screen-in-screen video
• Allows you to create small-sized files
• Custom cursor
• Quality options available for output video
• Reported to spread harmful viruses and malware
• Audio falls out of sync
• Lack of interactive and animation features
TinyTake screen recording software allows you to capture images and videos from your pc screen and you can add comments and share them with your friends & others.
TinyTake features a cloud based gallery where you can store all your screen captures and video recordings.
• An online file viewer for images, videos
• Bulk file sharing
• It Allows you to create custom shortcut keys
• Cloud-based gallery that stores all images and recorded videos
• The free version offers a 5 minute limit for video recording
• Limited editing features
• Video files are save in MP4 format only
So that’s the 7 best screen recording software for Windows 10 or Windows 11. I hope you will get the idea of what screen recording software/tool I should choose for my windows. If you know these types of tools that are free and you want me to add in this article then please comment down below and if you have any question then also comment below, we will help you.